Chorizo and Asparagus Salad with Halloumi
1. Divide the spinach between four giant plates.
2. Lay the halloumi flat in your plate. Combine the crushed garlic and oil then and pour it over the halloumi and leave them for five minutes to marinate.
3. Place a grill pan over a medium to high heat till it’s very hot. Put the asparagus into a bowl and toss it in a little oil till it’s well coated. Season with a pinch of salt, then chargrill the asparagus spears until they're nice and charred. You might wish to chop a few in half lengthways before putting them on a grill if they're very fat. Divide the asparagus between the bowls.
4. Time to fry the slices of halloumi, pouring the marinade into the pan with them, cook the cheese until it starts to turn golden. Divide the cheese equally between the salad bowls, laying it on top of the asparagus.
5. Finally, fry the chorizo in a clean skillet. As it cooks, it'll release gorgeous spicy oils. Once the sausage starts to get a little tender on the outside, divide it up, along with the juices, between the salad bowls.
6. Drizzle over any left over oil to your taste. Finish off with a little Himalayan rock salt, lots of cracked pepper, and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.