Penfolds Grange Appreciation Night
What a night! Our first ever wine appreciation evening was amazing! Our hosts for the evening Darren and Neil from Grape Therapy and Black Pearl respectively did a fantastic job of providing informative (and interesting) background on the wines and cheeses offered. Their combined expertise resulted in the pairing of each wine and cheese complimenting each other to perfection. All of the cheeses that were offered during the evening are also available to purchase in store. Thank you to everyone who attended and we hope you enjoyed the evening as much as we enjoyed hosting it. Have a browse through the album of photos we have put together so far. You will see from these photos what a great night was had and how much everyone enjoyed themselves. If you weren't able make it this time around, here's what you missed out on!
- Soul Growers Riesling, Eden Valley with the Comte Guyere Cheese;
- Indigo Chardonnay, Beechworth with the Brillat Savarin Cheese;
- Andrew Seppelt Wines 'Rossolo Nera' Rose, Barossa Valley with the Edith Woodside Cheese;
- Indigo Pinot Noir, Beechworth with the Fromager des Clarines Cheese;
- St Mary's Cabernet Sauvignon, Coonawarra with the St Agur Cheese and fresh Honeycomb; and
- Penfolds Grange (1994) en Magnum with Tasmanian Pyengana Cheddar.
We are looking forward to offering more events like this so don't forget to watch our social media pages updates on when the next two events for 2015 will be held. Want to ensure you don't miss out on hearing about any special events coming up, take a moment to enter your details on our contacts page and we can add you to our email database.